In Chinese Medicine, ‘DIZZINESS’ is differentiated in many ways. Here are 3 common cases I see in my practice. Which one do you usually experience?
Case 1 (MOST common)
Pale face and lips
Palpitation (feel like heart is beating fast)
Severe cases: lose conscious
1. Have regular meals and eat away from stress/distractions
2. Try good quality protein such as beans, eggs, meat, whole grains, steamed veggies
3. Avoid cold beverages, raw food (such as salad, sushi),
Ringing in ear
Bitter taste in mouth
Insomnia, dream disturbed sleep
1. More rest less stress!
2. Try peppermint/green tea, lemon water, dark leafy greens, apple cider vinegar
3. Avoid spicy, fatty greasy deep fried food, alcohol, caffeine
Heavy feeling of head and body
Might have [some] sputum
1. Avoid going out in the rain and dry hair immediately after showering
2. Try spices such as black pepper, turmeric, radish, onions, ginger, garlic
3. Avoid milk product/dairy, sugar, sweets
Although these cases are COMMON, your case might be a bit more completed than this, consult your acupuncturist for a full consult!